GreatRates! Monthly Payments Available
Click Quote Button or Call 262-681-3743
GET A QUOTE
As a trucker, you are at risk to a variety of liabilities. This is why so many truckers are opting for general liability coverage. Trucking general liability insurance will protect you from a slew of hazards so that you can continue to successfully run your business.
Trucking General Liability insurance can provide coverage for:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Personal injury
- Advertising liability
- Medical payments
- Damage to property rented to policy holder
Our general liability coverage is helpful in situations similar to the following:
- Customers slipping or falling on your premises.
- Erroneous delivery of products resulting in damage.
- Fire on rental property due to policy holders’s error.
Give BobInsurance.com, Racine, WI a call today to learn more about trucking general liability insurance – or simply fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable agents will be in touch shortly.